Triton Super High Roller Series 2019
WANT TO JOIN THE ACTION?
Landing Casino – Jeju Shinhwa World
WELCOME TO THE LARGEST CASINO ON JEJU ISLAND
– Approximately 40-45 minutes drive from Jeju Airport
– Approximately 30 minutes drive to Jeju City
Located within Jeju Shinhwa World, South Korea’s largest integrated resort, Landing Casino welcomes you to a distinctly luxurious gaming experience unlike anywhere else in the world. Here, you will enjoy a diverse selection of electronic table games and slots, as well as casino favourites like roulette, blackjack and Tai Sai. Baccarat players will be pleased to know that we have allocated over half of our tables to this highly popular game. Avid poker fans are also well taken care of, with a specialised poker area provided for you to play for your favoured stakes.
|Marriott Resort||Marriott Resort is located at the center of Jeju Shinhwa World Hotels and Resorts. It features a clubhouse, Mosil, which offers a 25m lap pool, a children’s pool, an outdoor pool, a spa equipped with 8 separate treatment rooms, a fitness center, and a sauna for your health and relaxation. There is also the Sky on 5 Dining that offers delicious beverages with astonishing views and a fine dining restaurant with world-class chefs.|
|Sommerset Apartments||Surrounded by one of the most pristine forests in the world, Somerset Jeju Shinhwa World is a premium condominium resort that offers global hotel group, Ascott’s elegant services to those who are dreaming of a luxurious lifestyle in nature. Its 154㎡ condominium features three luxurious bedrooms that have king size, queen size and single beds. It also comes with a premium kitchen for any type of cooking and a full range of smart home appliances that include a large refrigerator, a dish washer, a wine cellar and a washing machine. There is a separate parking space for your convenience and you can enjoy your travels feeling at home.
Somerset apartments are approximately 5-10 minutes walking distance from Landing Casino.
|Landing Resort||Landing Resort offers great accessibility and all the necessary services you need while delivering a unique feel and atmosphere through great artworks of Jeju’s local artists from inside and outside of the resort. It features an all-day-dining restaurant, a snack bar, a café, and a bar where you can relax or have casual meetings. The Resort also offers MICE travelers a direct access to the Landing Convention Centre located on B1 floor which can hold international conventions, exhibitions, formal banquets and parties.|
Accommodation T&C for Triton Players
Complimentary hotel room for players is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Player must play Triton Main Event and;
- Player must play at least 1 Triton Side Event.
- Player will need to pre-pay for total amount of accommodation upon Check-In, along with deposit for incidentals. The hotel will release the pre-paid amount once verified by Triton that Condition #1 and #2 were both met.
- Complimentary hotel room is only applicable for the duration of 1-March (Friday) to 10-March (Sunday) inclusive, for a total of 9-nights maximum.
- Complimentary hotel room is only applicable for Marriott Resort or Landing Resort in Jeju Shinwa World. Upgrade options is subject to availability upon request and will incur additional cost on guest account.
- Hotel booking must be made through Triton prior to the Check-In date.
- Extension of hotel room is subject to availability and billed to guest account. Different rates will apply.
- Hotel booking is inclusive of (1) complimentary Airport Pick-Up, and (1) complimentary Drop-Off service. Advanced booking is required.
- Complimentary hotel room is inclusive of (1) daily buffet breakfast waived on Triton.
- Complimentary rooms do not include incidentals consumed by guest. All incidentals are on guest account.
- Exceptions for all above conditions will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
For hotel reservation and transportation booking, please email us at
Getting to Jeju Shinwa World Resort from the Airport:
- Hotel bookings made with Triton is inclusive of (1) complimentary Airport Pick-Up, and (1) complimentary Drop-Off service.
- Should you wish to arrive at the resort on your own, there are shuttle buses running between Jeju Airport and Jeju Shinwa World from 06:45 – 23:55 Daily. Shuttle bus tickets can be collected from the Jeju Shinwa World Desk at Domestic Arrival Hall Gate 2.For more information, please visit:
- Information and Transportation can also be arranged at Jeju Shinwa World Desk at the International Arrival Hall Gate 5.
Getting around the resort:
- Complimentary transport service from Marriott Resort and/or Landing Resort to Somerset Apartments can be arranged at the hotel reception desk. Subject to availability, limousine is dispatched within 10 – 15 minutes.
Getting around the city:
- Transport service from the resort to the city can be arranged at the hotel reception desk, at a cost chargeable to guest account.
Visa and Travel Information
Nationals of most countries are allowed entry into Jeju Island and permitted to stay for up to 30 days on the condition that they arrive directly into Jeju Island by flights from abroad, AND must leave Jeju Island by direct flight to another country.
This policy is denied to following 24 countries:
Iran, Sudan, Syria, Macedonia, Cuba, Kosovo, Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Ghana, Nigeria, Yemen, Egypt, Gambia, Senegal, Bangladesh, Kyrgyz, Pakistan, Somalia, Uzbekistan, Nepal, Cameroon, Sri Lanka, Myanmar.
This policy does not apply to those who will transit in other parts of Korea (eg. Incheon, Gimpo, Busan) on their way to/from Jeju Island. For example, a person transferring at Gimpo or Incheon International Airport needs to obtain a Korean visa.
We are happy to assist players who require hotel confirmation for Visa purposes. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org