TRITON PLAYER OF THE YEAR
|3rd||Tang Chi Hang Daniel||917|
|7th||Dwan Thomas Anthony||805|
|17th||Chin Wei Lim||572|
|38th||Wai Kin Yong||258|
|48th||Ling Tien Loon||184|
|52nd||Choon Tong Siow||161|
|54th||LEE WAI KIAT||143|
|55th||Teun Herman Mulder||142|
|71st||Rene Van Krevelen||111|
|81st||Wu Ye Wei||65|
|82nd||Ng Yuk Fung Peter||63|
|86th||Daniel Moya Pulido||37|
|91st||Juan Pablo Corral||19|
|93rd||Sergio Marti Aguilar||14|
|94th||Lau Ka Lun||14|
Last update: after the completion of Triton Poker Madrid 2022 – Event #13 & #14
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Triton Poker Series Player of the Year (POY) is a program independent from any other related poker rankings.
- Triton reserves all the rights to the formula created for the purposes of the POY program.
- In order to join the POY competition, you must participate in Triton Poker Super High Roller Series live tournaments.
- The length of the season is determined by number of events. In the current season there will be four Triton Series stops. In case of another qualifying event being added to the ongoing POY season – players and public will be informed about it at the earliest possible time, approximately two months in advance.
- The first stop introducing Triton POY program is going to take place in Madrid, Spain on the 13th May – 25th May 2022.
- Triton Poker reserves the right to amend the number of stops or extend the length of the season if a cancellation of an event occurs due to force majeure.
- Players are not allowed to pass their own POY points to others at any circumstances.
- Any Triton tournament deals being made between players will be kept separately from the POY program and will not affect the POY point system presented in the chart below. In case of a deal heads up or any multiple player deal, where the game is discussed to be finished immediately, the remaining players will need to play for the POY points in a fair game agreement approved by the TD.
- Restricted buy-in tournaments will not assign any POY points.
- Any tournaments/events added to the schedule and/or any tournaments that will have their structures/buy-in changed may or may not be considered for the POY program. If any of the above occur, Triton reserves the right of the Tournament Director’s discretion. This will be announced on time to all players with the sole criteria of fairness of the POY program towards players.
- Triton Poker reserves the right to allocate extra POY points to players who will participate in tournaments with a charity status, that are non-invitational and open to all.
- The POY formula has been constructed based on the following criteria:
- Finishing place (points)
- Buy-In amount (multiplier)
- Total number of entries, including re-entries (multiplier)
- REGISTRATION ON TIME – all players that register to a tournament before the start and join the game within the first level will be rewarded with 2 additional points and will be multiplied based on the below chart. If a player is unable to join due to concomitant events, they will have to notify Triton of their will to play and will have a level length of time after getting eliminated to take their seat.
- ENTRIES -Every entry and re-entry will be rewarded with 3 additional points and will be multiplied based on the below chart
- IN THE MONEY – Every player who makes it ITM (in the money) will be rewarded with an additional 10 points.
- POF – Every player announced the ‘Player of the Festival’ will receive additional 100 points (the ‘Player of the Festival’ will be the winner of POY points during a stop). A player who receives the most POY points from an individual stop will be declared a POF.
The winner will receive USD 200,000,
The coveted Triton Player Of The Year Trophy
|10k to 25k||1|
|26k to 50k||1.2|
|51k to 75k||1.4|
|76k to 100k||1.6|
|101k to 150k||1.8|
|150k+ (and MAIN EVENTS)||2|
|20 to 30||1|
|31 to 40||1.1|
|41 to 50||1.2|
|51 to 60||1.4|
|61 to 70||1.6|
|71 to 80||1.8|
|81 to 90||2|
|91 to 100||2.2|
|101 to 110||2.4|
|111 to 120||2.6|
|121 to 130||2.8|
|131 to 140||3|
|141 to 150||3.2|
|Every Registration On Time||2|
|Player of the Festival||100|
John Doe registers (3) on time (2) and does one Re-Entry (3) in a 100k Event (x2).The event gathers 114 entries in total (x2.6) and John will finish ITM (10) and in 5th place (20).
|(6 + 2 + 10 + 20) x (1.6 + 2.6) = 159.6|
|John will receive 159.6 Points toward Triton POY 2022|